- 633 (Registered)
Meet Andrew and Curtis. They ventured into the auto sales industry.
Curtis undertook some sales course to get going in the auto industry and Andrew engaged in our online course “Getting Prepared and Familiar to the Car Sales Industry”.
Through this online course, he discovered:
- 14 steps of a successful sales process
- The best way to handle all paperwork involved in an auto sales transaction
- The auto sales associate job description
- A daily routine that guarantee successful deals
- Appropriate presentation
- Techniques to turn around objections to profit
- How to captivate customers from the moment they walk in
- How to overcome the most challenging question “What is your best price?”
- How to profile his buyers and click on the buyer’s motivation button
- How to make the customers feel the vehicle
- Evaluating techniques that helped him relate to customers efficiently
This online course enhanced Andrew know-how, salesmanship, and productivity. He is riding on the Fast Lane enjoying fast sales.
When Curtis noticed his friend’s ability to close many sales, he asked Andrew how he could be so successful. Later he joined in our online course without a second thought.
Now Curtis’ earnings show the lessons he has learned from us, just like Andrew.
Want to join on the Fast Lane and enjoy fast sales?
Register today for our Getting Prepared and Familiar to the Car Sales Industry online course.
- Did You Know
- The 6 Major Buying Decision
- The 4 C’s of Selling
- 14 Steps Of The Sales Process
- STEP 1: MEET AND GREET
- Check List to a Powerful Meet and Greet
- The Most Common and Challenging Question: What is the Best Price?
- STEP 2: QUALIFYING THE BUYER
- Who is the Buyer
- How to Get the Facts
- Buyer Counsel Guidelines
- Motivational Hot Buttons – Why Buyers Buy
- Presentation Tools
- Needs Assessment Interview – Building your Buyer’s Profile
- STEP 3: PRESENTATION
- Safety Presentation
- Specifications and Dimension Presentation
- STEP 4: TRADE EVALUATION
- The Buyer has 3 Prices in Mind for Their Trade-In
- Trade-In Evaluation Procedure
- STEP 5: PRODUCT SELECTION
- STEP 6: DEMO DRIVE
- The Secret of a Professional Selling Presentation
- Selling Drive – Prove your Product in Action
- Rules to a Safe and Effective Demo
- Make the Buyer Feel the Vehicle is More Valuable than the Money It Costs!
- STEP 7: SERVICE WALK
- Story of the Dealership
- Introduction to the Service Department
- Service Department Walk – Bullet Point Features
- Service Department Introduction
- STEP 8: RELAX
- Prepare to Justify the Value
- The Essential of the Professional Edge Close
- Types of Objection- Real or State!
- Opportunity Sheet
- STEP 9: START WRITE-UP
- State Your Company Obligations
- STEP 10: VISIT THE SALES DESK – START THE FIGURES
- Questions from the Desk to the Salesperson
- STEP 11: JUSTIFY THE VALUES
- Rules of Negotiation
- Overcoming Cash Down and Monthly Payment Objections
- STEP 12: T.O. – TURN OVER TO A MANAGER
- No Buyer Walks Out Under Any Circumstance
- The Secret of the Professional Edge
- STEP 13: LOGIN AND COUNSEL WITH THE SALES DESK
- STEP 14: FOLLOW-UP
- STEP 15: DON’T MISS ANY OF THE 14 STEPS
- Car Sales Associate Job Description
- Sales Associate Daily Standards
- Sales Forecast Sample
- Phone-Up Script Sample
- Handling Objections
- To-Do List for a Sales Associate
- Buyer Statement
- Buyer’s Order
- Rebate Form
- We OWE
- Credit Application
- Trade-In Appraisal Form
- Lease Termination Form
- Sales Process Review
- Overcoming Objections Review
- Negotiation Review
- Car Lingo
Complete Course With Quiz 0/1
Fast Sales Training Center was established in 2006 by experienced professionals who have been in the auto sales industry for over 35 years. All those years have taught us one thing: training is the most important tool in the auto sales industry for the auto sales professionals who seek to better their ability, achieve their goals, and to be more successful in the daily tasks and objections that this exciting career offers.