- Contact Us!
How to Become an Auto Sales Associate Online Course
- 5 (Registered)
We prepared this course with the most common terminologies, procedures, and paperwork used on a daily basis by the sales department in an auto dealership.
By being an Auto Sales Associate who has mastered the sales process, you will be able to perform your job easily and successfully. This training will give you a greater understanding of your responsibilities as an Auto Sales Associate and, will also build your confidence. Auto Sales Associates who are professional, versatile, and well-trained will hold a position as a leader and a strong expert in the auto sales industry.
This course is prepared to teach you how to improve your sales skills and sales process. You will be appreciated by your management and would succeed in creating a path for growth in your career.
These robust and well-developed auto sales course will guide you to have a consistent experience and background knowledge, generating more sales, more closings, and more earnings for you.
It is very important and valuable for you to study and learn this course and to get familiar with the basic routine in the auto sales industry. This course will leave a positive impact on your performance and your manager will be pleased with your efforts.
- Auto Dealership definition
- Auto Dealership history in the United States
- Who was William E. Metzger?
- Auto Dealership organization
- Auto Dealership Sales Department organization
- Auto Sales Associate job description
- Auto Sales Associate responsibilities
- Auto Sales Associate duties
- Auto Sales Associate desired skills
- Skills to become a winner
- Auto Sales Associate Daily Standards
- To-do list for the first day at a new job
- Who is the buyer?
- Motivational Hot Buttons. Why do buyers buy?
- The Four C’s of Selling
- The 4 Customer Personalities
- Do you know your buyer’s expectations?
- How should you communicate with your buyer?
- Transactional Analysis
4 steps to communicate with your buyer properly
- What are the 10 Steps to the Sale?
- 10 Steps to the Sales summary
Step 1: Meet and Greet
- Rapport building
- Power greetings
Step 2: Qualifying the Buyer
- Needs Analysis Interview – Build your buyer’s profile
- Needs Analysis Form Sample
Step 3: Presentation
- The three walk-around
- The right vehicle presentation
- Presentation tools
Step 4: Product Selection
- Trim level X features presentation
- The secret of a professional presentation
- What if you don’t have the desired vehicle in stock?
STEP 5: Demo Drive
- 100% Demo Drive
- Demo Drive – Prove your product in action
- Demo Drive steps
- Rules to a safe and effective demo drive
- Key factors to a successful vehicle presentation/demonstration
Step 6: Trade-In Evaluation
- What is the objective of the trade-in step?
- Trade-in evaluation process
- Trade-in evaluation interview
Step 7: Pre-Close
- Prepare to justify the value
- Recap the product
- Are you prepared to close?
Step 8: Close
- Common questions from the sales desk
- Rules of Negotiation
- The buyer will not commit to buy today
Step 9: Introducing the F&I and Service Departments
- Understand the Financial Services Process
- Documents and paperwork required
- Presenting the Service Department to the buyer
- Service walk – Point features
Step 10: Delivery
- Take care of your existing buyer and boost your sales
- VIP appointment process
- Basic phone skills
- Internet lead process
- Sending emails
- How to handle the most common objections
- The F&I Manager
- Definitions used in the F&I office
- Lease VS. Financing
- Most common F&I Menu products
- Most common auto sales forms
- How to be a successful Auto Sales Associate?
- Close more deals
- Key points to remember
- The Auto Sales Word Book
Complete Course With Quiz
Fast Sales Training Center was established in 2006 by experienced professionals who have been in the auto sales industry for over 35 years. All those years have taught us one thing: training is the most important tool in the auto sales industry for the auto sales professionals who seek to better their ability, achieve their goals, and to be more successful in the daily tasks and objections that this exciting career offers.